Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch is only for EQ?

tag
b_o
New Visitor
New Visitor

Score Watch is only for EQ?

What good is Score Watch if it only monitors one type of FICO score?  You still have to buy the other right?

If I don't get an alert, can I still view my current FICO score or does that cost extra?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score Watch is only for EQ?

@b_o wrote:

What good is Score Watch if it only monitors one type of FICO score?  You still have to buy the other right?

If I don't get an alert, can I still view my current FICO score or does that cost extra?

Hi b_o, Welcome to the Forums.

Yes SW only monitors your EQ FICO Score and Report, you read all the details here if you have not already, you can try it out for 10 days free, but if for some reason you decide to cancel you would need to do so on or before the 10th day you can cancel by calling this # 1-800-319-4433. (I would recommend calling on the 9th day to be on the safe side). And you will not be charged.

What good is it you ask, it's good because it will monitor your EQ FICO Score (no other credit monitoring service will do this) and your EQ Report, you will receive alerts to key changes to your EQ Report (read all the details of what it will alert you to, in the link I provided above) and you will be alerted if/when your EQ FICO Score changes as well.

Once you sign up for the free trial you will instantly get your EQ FICO Score and Report which you can view for 10 days, if you decide to cancel, it will no longer be viewable, but if you continue with the subscription (three month minimum) you will have two "Score Power Reports" free, that you can use anytime (and each full year you are a SW subscriber two free Score Power reports will be added for free) and after you use your two free Score Power Reports, you can purchase additional EQ Reports and FICO Score 30% off the regular price.

Yes if you don't receive an alert you can still view your current EQ report and score, the only time it will cost you extra, is after you have used your two free Score Power Reports, and you decide to purchase additional EQ Score and Reports at the 30% discount.

Lastly, yes, if you want to see your TU FICO Score and Report, you will have to purchase that separately, or you can also have a look at Fico Quarterly Monitoring@ which monitors your TU report and FICO, read more details about that @ the link provided.

I hope this helps you some.

Be sure to read everything before making a decision, there have been many who have did the Free SW 10 Trial, and did not cancel by the 10th day and comes back here and blames MyFico.

So take the time to read all the details.

I have had SW for almost a year now and I'm very happy with it.

Best of Luck!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.