Established Contributor

Score Watch trial

I signed up for trial today  I have 733 score the and the "set back" are due to my short history , a 24 month installment 5 years ago avg account life of 3 years

I thought commentary on the report was the best I've seen,

I was  disappointed with the score simulator I was hopeing for a more free style where you could play with balances, add inquires etc..

I 've decided I'm going to  to cancel  my  Amazon Prime is due next month , what I'm going to do is put back $28 Aug-Dec that would make have enough money to pay the membership fee and get the other two scores
People say "Only apply for credit you NEED"

I say "apply for credit you have PRATICAL use of"

I don't have AMEX card because I don't want a card that suffers from PMS
Established Contributor

Re: Score Watch trial

[ Edited ]
Is the addtional "free" score report pull another EQ or do I get my pick?

N/M I figure it out

Message Edited by rbbyrbsn on 07-07-2007 12:57 PM

ffranktly1

i tried signing up for the 30day free trial with myfico, and when i received the sign in information on email, went back to the site, and entered it and received 3 question marks over equifax, experian, and transunion logos, and a request to buy each score for 15.95. did i do something wrong, and has anyone else run into that problem of accessing their scores on the 30day free trial?... thanks
Established Contributor

what you get is two free EQ pulls only with membership then you can pull EQ addtional times for $10.95 and only EQ a long as your are a score watch subscriber.

Here's how you get your free EQ pulls

goto My purcheases, click Score watch and in the bottom righgt hand corner is a "get free score power"

Frequent Contributor
cfstr1

Hi, If the Amazon Prime is a positive TL you will not want to cancel it as doing so may negatively impact your scores by lowering your average age of accounts.

rbbyrbsn wrote:
I signed up for trial today  I have 733 score the and the "set back" are due to my short history , a 24 month installment 5 years ago avg account life of 3 years

I thought commentary on the report was the best I've seen,

I was  disappointed with the score simulator I was hopeing for a more free style where you could play with balances, add inquires etc..

I 've decided I'm going to  to cancel  my  Amazon Prime is due next month , what I'm going to do is put back $28 Aug-Dec that would make have enough money to pay the membership fee and get the other two scores

swat253

So the monthly fee allows you to "pay" for pulls?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+