Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score Watch?!

I would say just have FICO score alert and be patient with alerts. Dont waste your money on other alerts.
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a question!!!  I have had scorewatch and TC since 6/23/07.  I have only recieved 4 alerts in that time. So I have not really had much experience with the scorewatch and TC systems. My question is; Does scorewatch and TC alert me when a get hard and soft INQ's? And if so, how do they identifiy the difference?

Message 12 of 20
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I don't think that is one of the alert settings.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

But do they show some how on their reports? Cuase I see only hard INQ's.  At least I think they are all hard.
Message 14 of 20
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I think the MyFICO reports show only hard inqs from the last two years, as these are the ones impacting your score.  For soft inqs I think you need to go to the CRAs.  They give you a two year history of soft and hard.
Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah ...I know they show on the purchased reports I have had. That is why I asked. I did know if I had enough time on scorewatch and TC to see them...Thanks for the info Midnight!
Message 16 of 20
sl
Established Contributor

Does Equifax score watch post faster than myfico.com? I have my settings very tight and have two accounts increase more than $1.00 and have not received a score watch from this and it has been two weeks since I got the statements on the accounts.
Message 17 of 20
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

DW and I both got alerts today - balabce of one card went to $144.  Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 19 of 20
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@sl wrote:
Does Equifax score watch post faster than myfico.com? I have my settings very tight and have two accounts increase more than $1.00 and have not received a score watch from this and it has been two weeks since I got the statements on the accounts.

Its about one day ahead.
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.