Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

Re: Score Watch?!

I would say just have FICO score alert and be patient with alerts. Dont waste your money on other alerts.
Established Contributor
so_confused

I have a question!!!  I have had scorewatch and TC since 6/23/07.  I have only recieved 4 alerts in that time. So I have not really had much experience with the scorewatch and TC systems. My question is; Does scorewatch and TC alert me when a get hard and soft INQ's? And if so, how do they identifiy the difference?

9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

I don't think that is one of the alert settings.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Established Contributor
so_confused

But do they show some how on their reports? Cuase I see only hard INQ's.  At least I think they are all hard.
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

I think the MyFICO reports show only hard inqs from the last two years, as these are the ones impacting your score.  For soft inqs I think you need to go to the CRAs.  They give you a two year history of soft and hard.
Established Contributor
so_confused

yeah ...I know they show on the purchased reports I have had. That is why I asked. I did know if I had enough time on scorewatch and TC to see them...Thanks for the info Midnight!
Established Contributor
sl

Does Equifax score watch post faster than myfico.com? I have my settings very tight and have two accounts increase more than $1.00 and have not received a score watch from this and it has been two weeks since I got the statements on the accounts.
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

DW and I both got alerts today - balabce of one card went to $144.  :smileyhappy:
Senior Contributor
smallfry

sl wrote:
Does Equifax score watch post faster than myfico.com? I have my settings very tight and have two accounts increase more than $1.00 and have not received a score watch from this and it has been two weeks since I got the statements on the accounts.

Its about one day ahead.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}