Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch?

tag
dbslove
Contributor

Score Watch?

If I sign up for score watch will it allow me to pull my equifax report daily and see my fico score daily? if not what is the best website?

Thanks,

Dee

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
JohnPTEX
Frequent Contributor

Re: Score Watch?

No you cannot "pull" your score daily but it will update you when your EQ FICO changes - all other sites are FAKO's, but USAA in my opion is the best - you can pull all three daily and monitor it

Starting Score: TU:619 (02/24/2012) - EQ:629 (02/24/2012)
Current Score: TU:632 (06/21/2012) - EQ:672 (06/21/2012)
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
dbslove
Contributor

@JohnPTEX wrote:

No you cannot "pull" your score daily but it will update you when your EQ FICO changes - all other sites are FAKO's, but USAA in my opion is the best - you can pull all three daily and monitor it

Will USAA allow you to also see if your score changes daily?

Message 3 of 5
JonRun
Regular Contributor

USAA will allow you to see all 3 credit reports and FAKO's daily. It helps to see when your score changes and you can just pull your FICO from here when you see the change if you want to know your FICO score.
Message 4 of 5
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

I use USAA CMS to check my reports and Score Watch to give me score updates.  Maybe this is too much monitoring for some people, but the combo works perfectly for me.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.