Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score power reports

tag
cbmcbm
Established Member

Score power reports

Quick question. Signed up for Score Watch on the 20th Jan and was able to vie my EQ report.  Logged on today and says that I have 1 more report I can pull after which i will have to pay. Do I get two reports a month per monthlly subscription. Confused .How does this work.? I wanted to see if I had a score increse after an EQ deletion. 

thanks all

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Score power reports

Hi cbmcbm, I moved your post from Rebuilding. To answer your question, upon subscribing to SW, you get 2 EQ reports per year, with the first one being taken when you first subscribe. Upon renewal next year, you'll get two more reports, and so on. I think there are some initial limitations on the second report if paying monthly, not sure there.

If you want to see a second report, you can pull the second one. If not available, SW allows you to pull additional reports at a $5 discount.

If you recently pulled a report, be sure to go to Settings and change your target score to your most recent score. That way if your score does improve, SW will alert you to that and you can see your score impact if your score changes. Be sure to change that target score each time you receive a score alert.

Message 2 of 6
cbmcbm
Established Member

Thanks llecs. I guess the main purpose would be just to monitor score changes. am I right?
Message 3 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

cbmcbm wrote:
Thanks llecs. I guess the main purpose would be just to monitor score changes. am I right?

That's what I use it for. I subscribe to a credit monitoring service that pulls all 3 reports. As I see changes that I think could impact the score, I come back to myFICO and pull my TU or EQ report. The handy part about SW is that you get a decent discount on EQ reports and if pulling freqently, you'll save quite a bit. And as benign changes occur (e.g. decreased util), I won't even spend the money and let SW alert me to those score changes.

Message 4 of 6
cbmcbm
Established Member

Thanx for moving my post llecs. I see other posts dealing with score watch. I will do what i do well --- read read read

Message 5 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

cbmcbm wrote:

Thanx for moving my post llecs. I see other posts dealing with score watch. I will do what i do well --- read read read

Well, you are a great poster too. Thanks for contributing.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.