Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score watch question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score watch question

I had a question I was not able to find an answer for so I'm posting just to be clear about it.

Lets say I have a subscription to score watch for several months and then stopped the subscription and at some point I want to start it again.  Will I get the (2) power reports just as I did when I first started with score watch?  Will the information from the previous score watch subscription still be there?  or would it be best to just continue to monitor and pull a report if something I am currently unaware of happens during that time - which I don't expect by the way.

I ask because it will be some time before I will be making any purchases (at least 6 months) and there is not much I can do about what is on my reports until then.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Score watch question

@Anonymous wrote:

I had a question I was not able to find an answer for so I'm posting just to be clear about it.

Lets say I have a subscription to score watch for several months and then stopped the subscription and at some point I want to start it again.  Will I get the (2) power reports just as I did when I first started with score watch? Yes, although you will not have the free trial option. Will the information from the previous score watch subscription still be there? Could be, but I wouldn't count on it, as  I believe some changes are taking place that will prevent the old info from showing when you re-subscribe.  or would it be best to just continue to monitor and pull a report if something I am currently unaware of happens during that time - which I don't expect by the way.

I ask because it will be some time before I will be making any purchases (at least 6 months) and there is not much I can do about what is on my reports until then.

Thanks

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.