Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score watch ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score watch ?

I have a 30 day free trial of score alert and was wondering why when I log into this account the dates never change..Today is the 29th yet when I log in its saying July 24...My trial is not over until the 18 of Aug..Everything is old when I log in..

Message Edited by bren39 on 07-29-2007 09:07 AM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Score watch ?

I think it is giving the date when it last reported a score.  If nothing changes to change the score, it won't change.

I think.

Probably.

I have been known to be wrong.

Not often.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok..well it also says buy todays report which I assumed were free til the trial is over..thanks though
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am currently using Identity Guard and like the format of services and breakdown of scoring, even if it is not FICO.  They all vary so I just estimate most likely the best between the accuracy of MYFico and Identity Guard.  For all of you have a COSTCO card, the cost of 3in1 reports with Identity Guard is somewhere around 11.00 a month, for non Costco members its 14.99.  Though Identity Guard only changes reports every 90 days, but for Costco members it is every 30 days.  Gonna kept it for long term monitering.

However, like others on MyFico, I find that the alerts were great in free trial but lag severely in following months.  Considering I've been pushing items off my report since 6/07 the amount of alerts are far, few and inbetween.  I get faster updates by phoning CRAs directly and asking about progress.  MyFICO is supposed to be top noch but I am truly disappointed and feel like they just want their share instead of leading the industry so thank God for Vantage scores to offset the monopoly.  I am relearning their system and hope to maintain good credit years to come.  Maybe in a year or two, I'll rank above average. 
Too many years in the gutter and I was just ignorant for the last 6-5 years but now want to take back a life that was too embarassed or ashamed about.  Thankfully, after careful financial research, most things are off my report.  Though I spent many years feeling helpless and not knowing the law to have some backbone in the matter.  Money matters but it should not be so demeaning.  EDUCATE THYSELF.

Message Edited by jngsnkim on 07-30-2007 12:04 AM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.