Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScoreWatch Billing Options

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ScoreWatch Billing Options

I'm a bit confused by the product list. Two options are given...
  • Try it FREE  (30-Day FREE Trial, then 1 annual payment of $89.95.)
  • Pay Monthly  (12 monthly payments of $8.95. 3 month minimum required.)

Is it possible to have a free trial and then to go onto a monthly basis if I like the service? I don't want to commit without using it for myself, yet I can't afford a one-time payment of $89.95 if I *do* like the service.

Thanks for your help!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: ScoreWatch Billing Options

hopingforbetter wrote:
I'm a bit confused by the product list. Two options are given...
  • Try it FREE  (30-Day FREE Trial, then 1 annual payment of $89.95.)
  • Pay Monthly  (12 monthly payments of $8.95. 3 month minimum required.)

Is it possible to have a free trial and then to go onto a monthly basis if I like the service? I don't want to commit without using it for myself, yet I can't afford a one-time payment of $89.95 if I *do* like the service.

Thanks for your help!!!

Yes, you can if you initially order the Free Trial annual subscription.  Then before the free trial is up, call myFICO customer service and ask to be converted to a monthly subscription.  They should be able to do that for you.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I've attempted to purchase ScoreWatch, and immediately after the credit card entry screen, I receive the following error, despite the fact that I'm currently logged in:

A myFICO account with this SSN already exists. Log in to continue or contact Customer Support for more information

I've double checked that I am indeed logged in, and have attempted to contact CS, though currently I've been in queue for quite some time. Any suggestions???
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

So apparently this is being escalated to the R&D team... I should know more within 2 business days.  :-(
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.