Did you mean: 

ScoreWatch - Free credit reports?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ScoreWatch - Free credit reports?

Hi...

Sorry if this is a silly question...

I signed up for Scorewatch a while ago and have been paying the monthly fee.  I thought I am supposed to get 2 free credit reports.  I used one a while ago (last March) and would like to get another one now, but everywhere I look says I have to pay $10.95 for it.  Is there a special place in my account I should be looking?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Nicole 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ScoreWatch - Free credit reports?

On the Score Watch tab, scroll down to the area called "Your Score Power reports". There you will see either 1 report (with a date listed), or 2 reports. If you only see 1 report, directly to the right will be a button stating that you can get your updated Score Power report. If you see 2 reports, then you've used both for this year and would need to purchase additional reports or wait until a year has gone by from your purchase date.

Hope this helps - let us know if it doesn't.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ScoreWatch - Free credit reports?

Hi Jason,

When I go to that tab it only shows one report - dated March 7, 2008.  However on the right it still says "Buy Score Power" for a discounted price of $10.95.  It doesn't show a free one anywhere.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.