New Contributor
zullyquirke

ScoreWatch - No longer giving discounts on credit reports?

When I first signed up for ScoreWatch I got a couple of my reports for free, then I got a couple of discounts later on down the line. I just renewed my annual rescription and I noticed that I don't have any discounts or free report offers, and it's been a really long time since I've run my reprots. 

Is this no longer a benefit of ScoreWatch membership? If not it seems like I'm just paying $15 a month to get the occasional EQ update and I still have to pay $20 a report to see any details. 

Starting Score: TU - 580 (7/22/11) ..... EQ: 561 (7/22/11)
Current Score: TU - 622 (10/24/13) ...... EQ: 656 (3/26/14) ...... EXP: 620 (3/26/14)
Goal Score: 700 by 12/31/14

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: ScoreWatch - No longer giving discounts on credit reports?

As a SW subscriber, you should be able to get that 30% discount if you used up your remaining reports. Try clicking into your ScoreWatch bar located underneath your 3 FICO scores after you log in. Under your SW graph you should see a discount available.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}