cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScoreWatch is the worst product ever!!!!!!

tag
AnaMKMK
New Contributor

ScoreWatch is the worst product ever!!!!!!

This is the second thread I've started to this effect... I think the first one was titled ScoreWatch SUCKS.

I've signed up for this product twice; the first time I was able to cancel it in the free period and if I remember right I waited patiently for an update, nothing happened. I used up my free credit pull and got an update, waited patiently again, no updates. Pulled another report, had updates. Got some stupid email telling me I purchased ScoreWatch and to wait for updates, never got updates. I was able to cancel it in the free trial phase.

I read these forums and realized a lot of people were having issues with it and someone stated they were resolved, ScoreWatch works! Imagine that. Like a sucker, I signed up for it again. No free pulls this time. No updates, no notifications.... Paid for more pulls.

I've complained, they've said to change the settings (they were already at the most sensitive setting) but supposedly one setting was canceling out another setting and resulting in no pulls at all (nevermind it was only on that setting after reading this forum for a solution which suggested activating all settings to the most sensitive and it was only on that setting for about 3 days!!!).

I sent another email complaining and I got a standard template response that didn't even address my email. what a waste of time.

Anyways, I've just sent off an email asking for them to cancel the service refund all money associated with it and the cost of the additional pulls. Hopefully they'll toss in a free pull for good measure. What a joke.

DO NOT PURCHASE SCOREWATCH - IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: ScoreWatch is the worst product ever!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your experience with Score Watch, AnaMKMK.  I've PM'd you addressing your particular situation.  We want you to be satisfied and will do whatever we can to ensure that.

Barry
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.