Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScoreWatch not reporting new activity?

tag
racer-x
Valued Contributor

ScoreWatch not reporting new activity?

I don't know for sure yet, but I feel like SW isn't alerting/reporting my new activity.

I've a new auto loan and CC that's been reported to TU and EX (via CK and experiandirect), but no alerts for my EQ on myFico?

It seems strange to me because the lender, GECU, pulls EQ exclusively.   So I would think the new accounts would have been reported their first.  Or does it not work that way?

I have a Scorewatch report to burn, but I'm waiting for a week or so for my 45% drop in utilization on a $15K CL to report.

It seems I read somewhere that SW has had this issue before?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: ScoreWatch not reporting new activity?

When did it start reporting to TU and EX?

If the lender pulls a given CRA it doesn't always mean they'd report to that CRA first. For example my Amex (RIP) and others' most usually exclusively pulls EX. There were months it didn't report to EX first and often last. Mixed bag.

Experian Direct is rebranded as Triple Alert. That CMS will alert you to all 3 reports. I certainly wouldn't burn a new EQ report if they haven't reported to EQ. I'd wait for your CMS to alert you (or SW, whichever alerts first).

Message 2 of 3
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Re: ScoreWatch not reporting new activity?

llecs wrote:  When did it start reporting to TU and EX?

If the lender pulls a given CRA it doesn't always mean they'd report to that CRA first. For example my Amex (RIP) and others' most usually exclusively pulls EX. There were months it didn't report to EX first and often last. Mixed bag.

Experian Direct is rebranded as Triple Alert. That CMS will alert you to all 3 reports. I certainly wouldn't burn a new EQ report if they haven't reported to EQ. I'd wait for your CMS to alert you (or SW, whichever alerts first).

The new accounts reported late last week on TU and EX.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.