Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScoreWatch not updating

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

: ScoreWatch not updating

Wow,

Barry where were you when I had to use my extra one just to see my current score? Anyway I have thought about cancelling it also. After pulling the my 2nd free score/report it has worked fine ever since. Now I just have to wait until my year resets in order to get 2 more score reports Smiley Sad Barry do you have any coupon codes?

Message 11 of 18
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: : ScoreWatch not updating

Hello I'm not Barry, but if you want discount codes......Just Google "myfico discount codes"

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 12 of 18
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow,

Barry where were you when I had to use my extra one just to see my current score? Anyway I have thought about cancelling it also. After pulling the my 2nd free score/report it has worked fine ever since. Now I just have to wait until my year resets in order to get 2 more score reports Smiley Sad Barry do you have any coupon codes?

Hi 566score,

We've added a free report/score to your Score Watch.  Smiley Wink

-Barry

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barry,

Thank you. I will hold this one close, 

Message 14 of 18
mantid83
Established Member

Re: ScoreWatch not updating

Same thing happen to me. I was waiting all week to get an alert because I knew I got a  score increase and I wasn't getting anything from SW... We'll used up my only credit and sure enough, I hand a 45 point increase. I wasn't even gonna use it until a couple more months. What a waste.

Starting Score: EQ 610 (12/31/2010)
Current Score: EQ 662 (10/25/2012)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 18
QueenBean
Regular Contributor

Weird - now I'm wondering if I should burn one of my credits to see if my score has increased.  I've been flatlined for the last 6 months with EQ.

Starting Score: 527
Current Score: 679
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 18
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@mantid83 wrote:

Same thing happen to me. I was waiting all week to get an alert because I knew I got a  score increase and I wasn't getting anything from SW... We'll used up my only credit and sure enough, I hand a 45 point increase. I wasn't even gonna use it until a couple more months. What a waste.

Hi mantid83,

I've gotta ask...how exactly did you know you had a score increase?  Also, are you aware that it can take up to 10 days after a score increase to be alerted by SW?  A free score has been added to your Score Watch subscription.  Enjoy!

-Barry

Message 17 of 18
dwhanc00
New Contributor

While you are giving them out....  Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.