Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScoreWatch year reports 1 or 2?

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

ScoreWatch year reports 1 or 2?

Credit report details & FICO Score analysis Access to information exclusively generated for you based on your FICO Score and credit report data

Two Equifax credit reports are included with your subscription, one when you enroll in Score Watch and one to be accessed at any time during your subscription. Understand what makes up your FICO Score with an exclusive analysis of:

• Factors affecting your score
  • How your factors compare with people who have high FICO Scores

I read this to mean that you get 2 yearly reports.  One on renewal date (or when you signed up initially) and then one more at your choice later this year.  Is this correct? 

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: ScoreWatch year reports 1 or 2?

Correct, assuming you have the annual subscription. 

Message 2 of 6
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Well then Im getting short changed 1 report.  I have annual subscription and when it renewed last June, I didnt get a new report.  My SW account only list 1 SW token left.  So this year Im only getting the one report.  Guess I need to call Customer Service (This is also happening on my sister's account, Ive been helping her rebuild since last year....Her EQ has gone up about 120 points...but only one SW token Smiley Sad )

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Give them a call.  I'm interested to know the outcome. 

Message 4 of 6
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Make sure you use them! When I joined, I used one. I expected to use the second in 10 months or so, never did and my renewal came up. Now it says I have two. So I wasted one. No biggie, but make sure you use them both before renewal!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 6
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

Correct, assuming you have the annual subscription. 

WAIT!!....HOLD UP....now are you tellin me that if I have a monthly subscription that I don't get a 2nd report...or that I don't get 2 new reports once a year is up?

(EX08 - 654) --- (TU08 - 643) --- (EQ08 - 667) --- (EQ04 - 676)

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.