Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScoreWatch

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ScoreWatch

Hey Everyone!

I signed up for the ScoreWatch and the additional TransUnion report and no score or anything is showing up.  Am I missing something here?  How do I now access my information after purchasing the service?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
stan_the_man
Established Contributor

Re: ScoreWatch

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey Everyone!

I signed up for the ScoreWatch and the additional TransUnion report and no score or anything is showing up.  Am I missing something here?  How do I now access my information after purchasing the service?

Do you have at least one credit account open for at least 6 months?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes.  I have an entire credit file.

The problem is I don't see anything in my account on myfico showing that the ScoreWatch has been purchased.  When I click on my purchases it has TransUnion and Equifax listed with question marks in the scores and a link to purchase.  I already purchased so that's why I am very confused.

Message 3 of 5
BGinVA
Contributor

This is just a thought because I had a similar problem.  Apparently several years ago I purchased a one time credit score & report from myfico.  Several years later I came back and discovered the forums and registered an account to participate.  Later on it I decided to purchase another report & score, and something funny happened.  It appears that your credit report and fico score stay with the original account that was set up years ago and I forgot about it.  I called the customer service number and they were able to give me a hint to my old username that allowed me to remember it and then gave me a link to reset my password.  Low and behold when I got in that old account all my info was there.  So what I have to do now is log into one account if I want to participate on the forums and another if I want to check my purchases. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BGinVA wrote:

This is just a thought because I had a similar problem.  Apparently several years ago I purchased a one time credit score & report from myfico.  Several years later I came back and discovered the forums and registered an account to participate.  Later on it I decided to purchase another report & score, and something funny happened.  It appears that your credit report and fico score stay with the original account that was set up years ago and I forgot about it.  I called the customer service number and they were able to give me a hint to my old username that allowed me to remember it and then gave me a link to reset my password.  Low and behold when I got in that old account all my info was there.  So what I have to do now is log into one account if I want to participate on the forums and another if I want to check my purchases. 

Thanks BGinVA.  That's exactly what happened to me.  I called customer service this morning and they said I had an old account and I told them I didn't.  Turns out I did. LOL!

I purchased the Suze Orman Fico Kit back in 2005 so like you, I now have 2 separate log ins.  One for purchases and one for the forums.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.