Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScoreWatch

tag
ando35
Frequent Contributor

ScoreWatch

I am disappointed with ScoreWatch. At one point it was shwoing my TU scores alongside my Equifax. It went up to 665.  Then, of course, they made the TU part disappear so that I would buy it again. I did and my score was down 15 points! I have no way of tracking my TU score and I wasn't able to see why or when this happened. Now, my old score is unavailable for comparison. With the EQ score it shows you the alerts and last 5 scores. Why can't you do this with TU. Just ask for the money in a straightforward way and give us the option of tracking both.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Disappointed with ScoreWatch

@ando35 wrote:

I am disappointed with ScoreWatch. At one point it was shwoing my TU scores alongside my Equifax. It went up to 665.  Then, of course, they made the TU part disappear so that I would buy it again. I did and my score was down 15 points! I have no way of tracking my TU score and I wasn't able to see why or when this happened. Now, my old score is unavailable for comparison. With the EQ score it shows you the alerts and last 5 scores. Why can't you do this with TU. Just ask for the money in a straightforward way and give us the option of tracking both.

TU isn't a part of ScoreWatch. Even if you didn't have SW, your TU score would have disappeared. I think it stays up for 30 days when purchased via FICO Standard. Like with SW, if you have TUQM, your TU reports will remain longer.

To get around the disappearing reports, try saving them as a PDF. That way you can access it anytime.

Message 2 of 3
ando35
Frequent Contributor

Re: Disappointed with ScoreWatch

Ok, thank you. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.