Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScoreWatch

tag
nemisphere

ScoreWatch

Hello,

I misunderstood what I was getting when I signed up for ScoreWatch.  I thought I received unlimited reports and ended up using both reports in the first week.  If anyone could help me in anyway with this I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you,

Jeff

EX - 7/20/09 - 463

EX - 8/02/09 - 509

EX - 9/20/09 - 526

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: ScoreWatch

nemisphere wrote:

Hello,

I misunderstood what I was getting when I signed up for ScoreWatch.  I thought I received unlimited reports and ended up using both reports in the first week.  If anyone could help me in anyway with this I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you,

Jeff

EX - 7/20/09 - 463

EX - 8/02/09 - 509

EX - 9/20/09 - 526

Sorry the Score Watch features weren't made more clear to you, Jeff. What would you like to do?  If you'd like an additional free report, we can do that.  Or, if you'd like to cancel, you can do so and receive a prorated refund.  We aim to please!Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
nemisphere

Barry,

I'll go with the free additional reports option, thank you for your help.  This site/forum is truly an excellent resource to repairing credit scores.

Thanks again,

Jeff 

Message 3 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

nemisphere wrote:

Barry,

I'll go with the free additional reports option, thank you for your help.  This site/forum is truly an excellent resource to repairing credit scores.

Thanks again,

Jeff 

OK, you're good to go! Enjoy!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.