Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scores not even close to accurate

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scores not even close to accurate

I was approved for a new credit card, interesting to note, that I paid for this service to KNOW my FICO score.....and I was provided the free FICO score, and the bureau used to make the decision.  My FICO score as provided by the bank was well over 100 points LOWER than any score stated, using any model, on the MYFICO website from that bureau. So I am disappointed that I paid for a service that didn't provide me with correct information. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scores not even close to accurate

@Anonymous wrote:

I was approved for a new credit card, interesting to note, that I paid for this service to KNOW my FICO score.....and I was provided the free FICO score, and the bureau used to make the decision.  My FICO score as provided by the bank was well over 100 points LOWER than any score stated, using any model, on the MYFICO website from that bureau. So I am disappointed that I paid for a service that didn't provide me with correct information. 

The scores provided in your reports provided by the 3B FICO reports are accurate.  It is not unusual for a creditor to provide you a score that is completely different than what you see on your FICO reports.  Many use internal scoring and that is what they provide.  Without knowing what card and from what bank, it is impossible to give you more help.  

Message 2 of 3
rodney0126
Established Member

Re: Scores not even close to accurate

I agree with Irish80.   I have several credit cards and some provide my Fico Credit score as part of their benefits and it's the same as I get in my Ultimate 3B.  Always have been.   I've had Ultimate 3B for a while now and never had an issue with scores. 

All 3 Fico scores 800+
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.