Reply
Established Contributor
Susyquk
Posts: 504
Registered: ‎03-27-2009

Scorewatch Included Reports - No reply from customer service to email

I sent an email 2 weeks ago regarding my score watch account and still have not received a reply. 

 

When I purchased my Scorewatch subscription I was meant to get 2 free reports.  I got the first one the day I started the service which was fine and then in the middle of june went to get my second...It did not give me the option to use that, instead I only had the option to purchase at a discounted rate. 

 

I did that then (as I wanted to check my score) and immediately sent an email to the support team but have not had anything back from them as yet. 

 

Unfortunately I work nights so the hours that your phone lines are open are normally ones that I am sleeping and therefore I am not able to call.

Administrator Emeritus
Barry
Posts: 4,386
Registered: ‎03-01-2007

Re: Scorewatch Included Reports - No reply from customer service to email


Susyquk wrote:

I sent an email 2 weeks ago regarding my score watch account and still have not received a reply. 

 

When I purchased my Scorewatch subscription I was meant to get 2 free reports.  I got the first one the day I started the service which was fine and then in the middle of june went to get my second...It did not give me the option to use that, instead I only had the option to purchase at a discounted rate. 

 

I did that then (as I wanted to check my score) and immediately sent an email to the support team but have not had anything back from them as yet. 

 

Unfortunately I work nights so the hours that your phone lines are open are normally ones that I am sleeping and therefore I am not able to call.


Hi Susyquk....Customer service has added that second EQ report and is looking into why you didn't get it automatically as you should have. They tell me a reply to your email was sent out on 6/12/09. Let us know if you still don't see that second report. Our apologies for the difficulty you've had. :smileysad:
Barry Paperno, assisted by an invaluable team of dedicated volunteer moderators, launched, grew and guided the myFICO Forums from 2007 to 2012.
Administrator Emeritus
Barry
Posts: 4,386
Registered: ‎03-01-2007

Re: Scorewatch Included Reports - No reply from customer service to email

I found out the reason why you only got one report with your SW subscription, Susyquk.

If you've already received a free report as part of the 30 day free trial SW within the past year -- but then canceled before being billed -- you only get one report for the first year upon resubscribing.

This is to keep people from ordering and then canceling SW repeatedly. :smileyhappy:
Barry Paperno, assisted by an invaluable team of dedicated volunteer moderators, launched, grew and guided the myFICO Forums from 2007 to 2012.
Established Contributor
Susyquk
Posts: 504
Registered: ‎03-27-2009

Re: Scorewatch Included Reports - No reply from customer service to email

That makes perfect sense, and thank you.

 

I did get an email that date when I check my junk mail - however this was what it said

 

"Thank you for contacting myFICO Customer Care. When you access one of your credit scores, look on the upper right hand side of the screen: you can click on “printable report” and view/print/save the entire credit report; or use the shortcuts to view specific sections of the credit report."

 

lol nothing to do with what I had asked.  But your response makes great sense.  I hadn't even remembered that I pulled a free report - or that I had done the free trial!  I thought I had just started paying the subscription on mine.

 

Thanks again

Administrator Emeritus
Barry
Posts: 4,386
Registered: ‎03-01-2007

Re: Scorewatch Included Reports - No reply from customer service to email


Susyquk wrote:

That makes perfect sense, and thank you.

 

I did get an email that date when I check my junk mail - however this was what it said

 

"Thank you for contacting myFICO Customer Care. When you access one of your credit scores, look on the upper right hand side of the screen: you can click on “printable report” and view/print/save the entire credit report; or use the shortcuts to view specific sections of the credit report."

 

lol nothing to do with what I had asked.  But your response makes great sense.  I hadn't even remembered that I pulled a free report - or that I had done the free trial!  I thought I had just started paying the subscription on mine.

 

Thanks again


Well, if you didn't know how to print a report before, you do now! :smileywink:
Barry Paperno, assisted by an invaluable team of dedicated volunteer moderators, launched, grew and guided the myFICO Forums from 2007 to 2012.
Frequent Contributor
slarano
Posts: 281
Registered: ‎04-30-2008

Re: Scorewatch Included Reports - No reply from customer service to email

I am in the same situation. And while the above reasoning tends to make sense, I believe it's a bit unfair to those of us who do decide to stay on and pay the monthly service fee. It's kind of a backdoor way to take away something that we're paying for as a part of the SW service. Free trials are free for a reason, and should not be taken into consideration when you're paying for a service.

myFICO Starting Scores: TU 643 03.10.09 EX 676 01.09.09 EQ 638 05.24.09
Current Score: (WalMart FICO) TU 792 04.03.13 (Mortgage Lender - HP) EX 745 02.06.13 (Mortgage Lender - HP) EQ 771 02.06.13
Goal Score: 800+


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Administrator Emeritus
Barry
Posts: 4,386
Registered: ‎03-01-2007

Re: Scorewatch Included Reports - No reply from customer service to email


simonlarano wrote:
I am in the same situation. And while the above reasoning tends to make sense, I believe it's a bit unfair to those of us who do decide to stay on and pay the monthly service fee. It's kind of a backdoor way to take away something that we're paying for as a part of the SW service. Free trials are free for a reason, and should not be taken into consideration when you're paying for a service.
You make a good point, simonlarano. This is always a consideration when we offer something free or at a discount to attract new customers -- when the same offer doesn't apply to existing customers. Just so you know, we only allow one free trial sign up per customer per year to prevent people from gaming the system.
Barry Paperno, assisted by an invaluable team of dedicated volunteer moderators, launched, grew and guided the myFICO Forums from 2007 to 2012.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+