Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch Issues

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scorewatch Issues

Hey Y'all,

I can't believe the hassle I've been going thru simply to renew my Score Watch membership. First, they gave me no warning that my membership was about to expire. Then, it appears they tried to bill an old credit card that had been cancelled to renew my membership-- without consulting me. Naturally, they got nowhere with that dirty little trick.

Now, having called MyFico directly twice, they keep referring me to Equifax--something about verifying my identity. Oh yeah, I've called Equifax 3 times--and gotten absolutely nowhere. It didn't help that the first MyFico rep gave me an Equifax number that was inoperative. And the second time, the MyFico rep gave me another Equifax number that was totally automated and it never offered an option that covered my problem or allowed me to speak to a human being to get to the heart of the matter. After all the useless menu options were run thru--the phone line was simply disconnected. Talk about great customer service--not!

Using the Equifax main number, I finally got thru to a representative--who informs me there are no problems at their end. The lady had no idea what MyFico was talking about. My credit cards work fine with all other venders since I have an unblemished credit history. And the problem is certainly not with the credit cards I've used since the preauthorizations for the Score Watch purchases go off without a hitch.

This is clearly an internal problem at MyFico. And while their customer service reps are courteous and well meaning--they have done nothing to resolve the matter. 

Obviously, this wild goose chase is getting tiresome. If MyFico doesn't want to do business with me anymore that's just fine. But they should say so and be done with it.

Color me disgusted.

Cato

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.