Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch Question

tag
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Scorewatch Question

How much is it to just order today's score without ordering the new credit report?

I see it says "Buy today's Score" but that just takes me to the 19.95 page to order the report.

Thanks,

SV

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Scorewatch Question

@Booner72 wrote:

How much is it to just order today's score without ordering the new credit report?

I see it says "Buy today's Score" but that just takes me to the 19.95 page to order the report.

Thanks,

SV

The one time score and report always come together. As far as I know (could be wrong) you can't buy a score without a report.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Booner72 wrote:

Thanks,

SV

The one time score and report always come together. As far as I know (could be wrong) you can't buy a score without a report.

From a BK years ago to:

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

+1.  Although you can pay less if you subscribe to Score Watch (30% 0ff) or FICO Quarterly Monitoring (20% off).  Smiley Happy

-Barry 

Message 3 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Barry wrote:

+1.  Although you can pay less if you subscribe to Score Watch (30% 0ff) or FICO Quarterly Monitoring (20% off).  Smiley Happy

-Barry 

And now everyone knows why I don't comment much in here!  LOL

I kinda sorta, had it right but not entirely.

From a BK years ago to:

Message 4 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Barry wrote:

-Barry 

And now everyone knows why I don't comment much in here!  LOL

I kinda sorta, had it right but not entirely.

From a BK years ago to:

Yes, you pretty much had it right, MVV.  Just keep commenting here and I'll be right behind you.  Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.