Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch Setup

tag
Lucid08
Regular Contributor

Scorewatch Setup

Hi again all!

I finally took the plunge and signed up for SW today since my Suze kit expired on 10/31.

Couple of quick questions:

After signing up I noticed that I have a score dated for todays date 11/08, but I also have a score dated 9/24 listed as well. My score on 9/24 shows to be 631, and my score on 11/08 is listed as 621. I'm not worried about the difference in the scores, as I have had an increase in utilization on my CC's since 9/24, but I am curious as to whether or not both of my Scorepower Reports were "used" to accomplish this?

The last report and score I pulled using the Suze kit was in August, so why I would have a report dated 9/24 on SW, which I just bought today, is kind of baffling.

Edited for clarity.

Message Edited by Lucid08 on 11-08-2008 12:27 PM
EQUIFAX - 640 1/05/12 - Goal of 720 by Mid May!
Transunion - 637 - 01/15/10
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scorewatch Setup

testtttttttttttttttt
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lucid08 wrote:

Hi again all!

I finally took the plunge and signed up for SW today since my Suze kit expired on 10/31.

After signing up I noticed that I have a score dated for todays date 11/08, but I also have a score dated 9/24 listed as well. My score on 9/24 shows to be 631, and my score on 11/08 is listed as 621. I'm not worried about the difference in the scores, as I have had an increase in utilization on my CC's since 9/24, but I am curious as to whether or not both of my Scorepower Reports were "used" to accomplish this?

The last report and score I pulled using the Suze kit was in August, so why I would have a report dated 9/24 on SW, which I just bought today, is kind of baffling.

Edited for clarity.

When you first sign up for SW, you will get an updated EQ score, whether you ask for one or not.  That uses up the first of your ScorePower reports.  You then have an additional ScorePower report you can use any time before your subscription expires.

Message 3 of 6
Lucid08
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Lucid08 wrote:

Hi again all!

Edited for clarity.

When you first sign up for SW, you will get an updated EQ score, whether you ask for one or not.  That uses up the first of your ScorePower reports.  You then have an additional ScorePower report you can use any time before your subscription expires.

I understand this, but I have TWO scores showing, not just one. One dated 9/24, and the other dated 11/08, the actual purchase date of the SW product.

Where did this 9/24 report come from, and why is it there?

EQUIFAX - 640 1/05/12 - Goal of 720 by Mid May!
Transunion - 637 - 01/15/10
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lucid08 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Lucid08 wrote:

Hi again all!

Edited for clarity.

I understand this, but I have TWO scores showing, not just one. One dated 9/24, and the other dated 11/08, the actual purchase date of the SW product.

Where did this 9/24 report come from, and why is it there?

Any previously purchased EQ scores/reports will carry over into SW.  Did you purchase a report through Suze on 9/24 prior to signing up for SW?

Edit: I reread your original post, and I see you said the last one you bought through Suze was in August.  In that case, I have no idea where that 9/24 report came from.  You might want to give myFICO customer service a call and ask them.

Message Edited by cheddar on 11-10-2008 10:47 AM
Message 5 of 6
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Lucid08 wrote:

Hi again all!

Edited for clarity.

hi Lucid08...It looks like you purchased an Equifax report and score on 9/24. If you don't recall buying it, I would suggest contacting myFICO Customer Care and they can provide you with some of the purchase information, i.e. payment method, so you can check your records.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.