Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch delay?

tag
2FixMyCredit
Established Contributor

Scorewatch delay?

I have score watch and have noticed that I haven't gotten any notificiations since Feb 22nd but there have been new accounts added and new hard inquiries yet nothing showing on there?

Is it set to report on a delay?  When I first signed up I would get notifications right away if there was a change to my report.  Not sure what is going on. 

Total CL: $40k+
Discover, BOA, GE, Cap 1, Chase, Barclay!
Gardening Start: 04/22/2013

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Re: Scorewatch delay?

SW is okay but doesn't always run real-time. Generally; it tends to run a day or three behind other services I use to follow score changes.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
HiLine
Blogger

ScoreWatch is reliable in general, but I have seen in the past cases where the reporting is delayed by several days.

Message 3 of 5
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

An account change just updated a balance today. However, the balance reflected is over a month old (August 23rd Statement)! Shouldn't it update to my September 23rd's statement? 

Are balance changes usually this late?

Message 4 of 5
cookiebird
Frequent Contributor

My SW balances haven't changed since 8/28 and I know the balances have changed drastically!  It is making me nuts.

last app 11/13/2013 gardening for at least a year
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.