Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch is BROKEN !!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scorewatch is BROKEN !!!

I haven't had an alert since 5/27 (new account - WAMU - added) with no change in score since 5/16 (EQ 686).  So I decided to pull a report (I did have a change on an existing account I wanted to see) and lo and behold my score is now 736!!!!!

I have an alert set for 720 - but nothing.

I will *NOT* be renewing - in fact I think I deserve a refund!!!!!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scorewatch is BROKEN !!!

I purchased SW on 5/18 and opened several new accounts (credit card, auto loan) and a cell phone account and have not heard a peep from SW. It's doing absolutely nothing...$90 for what?
Message 2 of 9
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Have the new accounts (all less than a month old) reported to the CRAs yet?  It usually takes 30 - 60 days for them to report, and until they do SW can't tell they exist
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't had an alert since 5/8, and I called Customer Service 6/2 they said there is an increase and an alert was sent at 9:30, so I said ok, maybe the system hasn't updated yet. I checked today, no alerts or updates since 5/8. The system was infact broken I believe in March/April, where there were no updates and they were fixing the problem with no eta. I said well you billed my credit card knowing that your system wasn't working, shouldn't I get a credit for the month of March. NOPE, once they fix the problem, all of the scores will show up. Doesnt' help me when I am checking the scores though... gotta wait 3 weeks to a month to see updates.. Not very good customer service if you ask me.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MidnightVoice wrote:
Have the new accounts (all less than a month old) reported to the CRAs yet?  It usually takes 30 - 60 days for them to report, and until they do SW can't tell they exist

Yes, I've checked all three CR's on truecredit.com and all new accounts and inquiries are showing up. truecredit.com sent me alerts immediately upon each new inquiry and each new account. I've heard nothing from SW since purchasing it on 5/18.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:

Yes everything is updated and showing all new accounts and all other updates.

The fact is I had a 50 point increase and NO alert.  I have *ALL* alert options on including one for a threshold of 720 (I'm at 736).

Message 6 of 9
marty56
Super Contributor

723 to 733 and no alert.  I noticed that one of my setting was set send an alert if rates would change on a 48 month car loan.  since my score went from 723 to 733, there would be no change in rate so it made me think that there is some type of priority in checking going on.

Its worth  it to the programmers to check it out.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 7 of 9
rom828
Established Contributor

I FINALLY got  2  alerts about an hour ago because an account shows a balance increase.  The alerts are for the same card, but one says -5 and the other says your score has not changed!

As I've posted on other threads, I havent had an alert  since 5-17 when a new account posted..previous to that got one on 5-10 about another new acount posting. My score did not change with either of those alerts.

A collection was added to my report on 5-16  AND STILL NO ALERT AND MY SCORE DROPPED 25 POINTS!!   

I ran the fico report on 5-21  because I wanted to see if some dispute corrections had been done yet,  and I saw the new score and the collection added. (Atty  sent DV letter when I rec'd first collection letter, and the CA signed for the letter  on 5-14 and then 2 days letter reported to EQ!!)

I have never received an alert about the collection and score change that occurred between the alert of 5-17 and 5-21 when I ran the report. The score did change from 5/17 (665) to 5/21(646).  And this is really a drag as EQ is already my lowest because of some other reporting errors (FICO EX is 707).

I am more than disappointed as I count on those alerts to alert me about changes to my report!!
FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

i haven't had an update since 5/16 when a new account was added, i have now paid off a cc and applied for a loan no alerts about anything. i was told it updates weekly, obviously not. if i have keep paying for credit reports and scores what's the purpose of having score watch???
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.