Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch messed up (update)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scorewatch messed up (update)

I purchased a report today at 9 am and 2:30pm I get an alert for 6/9 saying an account posted and made my score changed. Thanks for the instant notification. I bet if I hadn't purchased another report I wouldn't haven't gotten an alert at all.

Message Edited by JDeans on 06-15-2008 10:26 AM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scorewatch messed up

Same thing happened to us the other day. Smiley Sad

Latest snafu is an e-mail alert stating that an activity happened that wasn't on the website!!

We got an e-mail alert stating that a PR had changed ... logged in (even bought another SP pull) and no credit alert!! Wasted another SP. Rats.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scorewatch messed up (update)

An update, I just received an alert today that two accounts balances have increased so maybe it's starting to work now. The one account I just reactivated after almost 5 years of no activity.
Message 3 of 6
marty56
Super Contributor

Funny, I just got an alert also about an INQ. 
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got an alert that my EQ score had dropped 19 points!  Did a new pull and another direct from EQ and no new items posted.  In fact some negative accounts had dropped off.  Im confused.  Anybody got a clue?
Message 5 of 6
dr0265
Valued Member

No clue at all.  I had to purchase EQ to see my score change.  I have received no alerts since early June, although there has been significant change to my score in the last 21 days.  I have the alerts set to notify me vial text and email.  I have checked my email spam and junk folder and there are no alerts there.  This SW is costing a lot of money.  I love the service, but I'm concerned that it is not working. 
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.