Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch not alerting me : (

tag
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Scorewatch not alerting me : (

@Anonymous wrote:

I was expecting an alert this week because I paid off two cards.  No alert but I went ahead and paid for a new report any way. +14 FICO points.  Then I get an email stating no alerts this week. Annoying!

Hi jennail,

Nice going, paying off those two cards!  Looks like an alert went out to you yesterday informing you of that score increase you saw on the report you also pulled yesterday.  We've added a free report to your SW, since you were alerted the same day as the one you bought.

-Barry

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Barry
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello! I've had several inquries in the past week but none of them triggered even a single alert. And yes the EQ report shows all of them. Thanks!

Message 13 of 14
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello! I've had several inquries in the past week but none of them triggered even a single alert. And yes the EQ report shows all of them. Thanks!

Hi s306home,

Welcome to the Forums!  Looks like you were sent an alert on 5/29 that pointed out multiple changes to your EQ report and a score change.  If you'd like to get more score change alerts, I would suggest immediately setting your target score to the one you received on 5/29.  Then you should be alerted to the next score change, whether up or down, and repeat the process.

-Barry

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.