Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch...please explain

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scorewatch...please explain

I purchased scorewatch a couple of weeks ago. When I logged in today, I noticed that under Equifax it says "Buy your scores today". I thought with scorewatch i didn't have to? The only thing different that I did last week is view my 2nd free credit report since there was a big change in my score. Does that mean I don't get the Scorewatch fico alert anymore?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Scorewatch...please explain

vesper wrote:
I purchased scorewatch a couple of weeks ago. When I logged in today, I noticed that under Equifax it says "Buy your scores today". I thought with scorewatch i didn't have to? The only thing different that I did last week is view my 2nd free credit report since there was a big change in my score. Does that mean I don't get the Scorewatch fico alert anymore?

Hi vesper,

You should still still get a Score Watch alert following a score change, whether or not you've obtained a report in the meantime.  (If I understood your question correctly.)

Barry
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.