Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch question

tag
Llhg71
Established Member

Scorewatch question

I am interested in signing up for scorewatch.  But before I do, I need for someone to clarify the fine print below:

*Start a free 10-day trial of Score Watch and instantly get your FICO Score and credit report. You may cancel at any time during the trial period; if you wish to continue, pay only $14.95/month (3 months minimum).

does that mean I can cancel within 10 days and I won't be charged?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scorewatch question

Yes, but if you call them you can get the scorewatch for only $9.95 a month.

Message 2 of 6
Llhg71
Established Member

That worked perfectly.  Thanks a bunch!  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
RhubarbPie
New Contributor

Can you call them after you've already had scorewatch for a few months (for 14.95/month) to have them reduce it to 9.95? What do you say (i.e. - I saw that I could do this on the forums? or I found a promo online?). Thanks!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RhubarbPie wrote:

Can you call them after you've already had scorewatch for a few months (for 14.95/month) to have them reduce it to 9.95? What do you say (i.e. - I saw that I could do this on the forums? or I found a promo online?). Thanks!

Just call them and tell them you heard they are offering a discount for $9.95 and they should drop the price for you.

Message 5 of 6
Quader

Confimed .

9.95$ lifetime price

Dear ****,

Thank you for contacting myFICO Customer Care.

Per our conversation I have applied the special promotion to your Score Watch product reducing the monthly price from $14.95 to $9.95. This promotion will continue for the life time of your subscription.

Regards,
myFICO Customer Care
www.myFICO.com

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.