Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch technical help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scorewatch technical help

Going to post this here in hopes I can get some tech help from MyFico - I called the help line at 7am PST and would either get disconnected (when I drilled down to the Scorewatch menu option) or left on infinite loop repeating menu options when I tried to "stay on the line".

I signed up for Scorewatch last night, entered my cellphone number and wireless carrier (AT&T) and never received the confirmation code via text message (so I can receive alerts via my cell phone). I even removed the number, saved, and readded the number. I receive frequent text mails to this cell, (including a few yesterday) so I know the cell phone/service isn't the problem. 

Note, this is the confirmation code needed to enable cell alerts, I am not talking about the score alerts themselves.

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Scorewatch technical help

tealwynd wrote:

Going to post this here in hopes I can get some tech help from MyFico - I called the help line at 7am PST and would either get disconnected (when I drilled down to the Scorewatch menu option) or left on infinite loop repeating menu options when I tried to "stay on the line".

I signed up for Scorewatch last night, entered my cellphone number and wireless carrier (AT&T) and never received the confirmation code via text message (so I can receive alerts via my cell phone). I even removed the number, saved, and readded the number. I receive frequent text mails to this cell, (including a few yesterday) so I know the cell phone/service isn't the problem. 

Note, this is the confirmation code needed to enable cell alerts, I am not talking about the score alerts themselves.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi tealwynd....We researched your situation and have responded via private message. So please check your PMs.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.