Not applicable

Re: Scorewatch update

@Barry wrote:

@hoping2rebuild wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@hoping2rebuild wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@hoping2rebuild wrote:

I have a couple but I had a collecton a couple years older then this deleted less then a month ago

and got 10 points for it. Who knows maybe EQ is just wanting to see me squirm LOL

I think it's  Barry he's hiding all the score increases just to sell more scorepower reports LOL

Yes that's it!!!! Barry give us our points!!!!

If it's Barry's fault then how about that 1 point I need on TU to get me to 800, come on Barry cough it upSmiley Very Happy

I would say we could steal what need in points from his scores but steal is such a nasty word

so let's "forcefully Borrow" his points Smiley Very Happy

Ever wondered how Barry's FICO's look? Smiley Tongue

I'm sure he could spare a fewSmiley Wink

I bet he could too Smiley Happy

so I don't know why he's hogging ours Smiley Sad

Hi hoping2rebuild and Mustanglvr2006!

How much are a few more points worth to you?  I might be persuaded to part with a few at the right price, so let the bidding begin!  Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink

-Barry

I just want one single point on TU, I'll take you for a ride in my Stang you'll never forget, just remember to wear a diaper, you may need itSmiley Very Happy

If you're not into fast cars, I'll wash your car for a year for that one point.Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 27
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Barry wrote:

@hoping2rebuild wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@hoping2rebuild wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@hoping2rebuild wrote:

I have a couple but I had a collecton a couple years older then this deleted less then a month ago

and got 10 points for it. Who knows maybe EQ is just wanting to see me squirm LOL

I think it's  Barry he's hiding all the score increases just to sell more scorepower reports LOL

Yes that's it!!!! Barry give us our points!!!!

If it's Barry's fault then how about that 1 point I need on TU to get me to 800, come on Barry cough it upSmiley Very Happy

I would say we could steal what need in points from his scores but steal is such a nasty word

so let's "forcefully Borrow" his points Smiley Very Happy

Ever wondered how Barry's FICO's look? Smiley Tongue

I'm sure he could spare a fewSmiley Wink

I bet he could too Smiley Happy

so I don't know why he's hogging ours Smiley Sad

Hi hoping2rebuild and Mustanglvr2006!

How much are a few more points worth to you?  I might be persuaded to part with a few at the right price, so let the bidding begin!  Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink

-Barry

I just want one single point on TU, I'll take you for a ride in my Stang you'll never forget, just remember to wear a diaper, you may need itSmiley Very Happy

If you're not into fast cars, I'll wash your car for a year for that one point.Smiley Happy

What year is your stang?

Starting Score: 377EQ/350EX/400TU As of 11/2011
Current Score: 620EQ/614EX/612TU As of 01/2013
Goal Score: 700+ across the boards
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a 2006 GT, 32.333 miles on her, I have roughly 6-7K in aftermarket high performance parts and a boatload of Suspension and Interior and Exterior Mods as well, shes pretty fast, and handles the Mountain roads like a champ.

Heres a front view, kinda crappy pic, I'm no photographer LOL

Message 23 of 27
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

NICE!!!!

back to scorewatch I had 3 collections removed in the last 7 days all were new from this year

and still no update Smiley Sad  I was hoping to at least get a few points with them being gone!!!

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@hoping2rebuild wrote:

NICE!!!!

back to scorewatch I had 3 collections removed in the last 7 days all were new from this year

and still no update Smiley Sad  I was hoping to at least get a few points with them being gone!!!

Patience grasshopper, patience.

Give it a few more days, maybe you'll get an alert for a score change, I mean 3 CA's removed, I would think you should see an increase, and a pretty good one at that, but I'm not FICO and I could be wrong.

I'm really really hoping you get an alert from SW and that alert shows you a 45+ point increase.

I mean come on FICO, give this member a break, show some luv!!!

Message 25 of 27
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

OK so I went ahead and bit the bullet and pulled another scorepower report and I am up from 506 to 534

I would have thought I would have gotten a Scorewatch alert but I didn't.

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@hoping2rebuild wrote:

OK so I went ahead and bit the bullet and pulled another scorepower report and I am up from 506 to 534

I would have thought I would have gotten a Scorewatch alert but I didn't.

That's a nice jump in points.

You know SW is wierd for some people,an it seems and works perfect for others. I will say SW has been almost perfect with me, it's had its monents, but overall it has been good for me.

Congratulations my Friend on the nice score increase, keep up the great work!!

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.