Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch updates?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scorewatch updates?

Is there a problem with Scorewatch updates? I have had large balance changes in my accounts and pulled a free TU score today. It shows a large difference between EQ Scorewatch FICO. I know there is a difference but I've received no updates since June 9 except no alert messages. 

I'm fairly sure there should have been some alerts and I did check my alert thresholds. Help?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Scorewatch updates?

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there a problem with Scorewatch updates? I have had large balance changes in my accounts and pulled a free TU score today. It shows a large difference between EQ Scorewatch FICO. I know there is a difference but I've received no updates since June 9 except no alert messages. 

I'm fairly sure there should have been some alerts and I did check my alert thresholds. Help?

Welcome to the Forums, iloco!

If you want to be alerted to EQ score changes more frequently, set your Score Watch target score to your current EQ score.  This way you'll be alerted the next time it goes up or down (hope it's up!).  And so you can do this, we've added a free report/score for you to pull and then immediately re-set your target.  Just log into your SW account and you should see the available report.  Let us know if you have any questions.  Good luck!

-Barry

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scorewatch updates?

Thank you! I've set my alert to my score I just pulled. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.