Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch

tag
armyguy90
Contributor

Scorewatch

On 9/9 my score was 597 and I changed the settings to alert me if my score reached 598. Nothing ever changed. So I order my score power report today and my score is 600. How come I was never notified of the score increase?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pz893708

Re: Scorewatch

that's a good question im starting to not believe any other their products, i haven't got any notification either from the score watch, same as THE FICO QUARTERLY MONITORING. it is very disapointing.

Message 2 of 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@armyguy90 wrote:

On 9/9 my score was 597 and I changed the settings to alert me if my score reached 598. Nothing ever changed. So I order my score power report today and my score is 600. How come I was never notified of the score increase?

This is the first time I've commented on Score Watch and I may be completely wrong but have you tried setting the target score to exactly what the current score is?  Do that every time your score changes.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802
EQ - 7/06-663, 3/10-800
TU - 8/10-772
You can do the same thing with hard work

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@armyguy90 wrote:

I think this is the correct answer for your problems

SW checks i believe every 7-10 days. During those days your score can fluctuate quite a bit and you will never see all the different numbers it was in between. The SW service will report to you the new number (if it meets your criteria for reporting) and not all of what was in between.

Also, you do want to set the target score to the exact score you have now. That way the alert will trigger

Message 4 of 6
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@armyguy90 wrote:

Hi armyguy90,

Regrettably, it appears that an alert was generated on 9/29, but for some reason it wasn't sent.  We're looking into the cause of this error so we can be sure it doesn't happen again.

As a courtesy, a couple of free EQ reports have been added to your SW subscription to help compensate for the inconvenience.

-Barry

Message 5 of 6
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@pz893708 wrote:

that's a good question im starting to not believe any other their products, i haven't got any notification either from the score watch, same as THE FICO QUARTERLY MONITORING. it is very disapointing.

Hi pz893708,

You were sent your first SW alert today.  Your next FQM report and alerts will be available in November.

-Barry

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.