Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Score Power Report

tag
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Re: Second Score Power Report

It said the same thing when i signed up in early July. I got the one from the day i signed up (even did the TU as well), but didn't get my second one until after my free trial was over and i started my 3mo subscription. Now it says 30% off on my next one.

So does that sound right? I thought i was suppose to get 2 free as well.

thanks,

John

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 21 of 26
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@j_casteel wrote:

It said the same thing when i signed up in early July. I got the one from the day i signed up (even did the TU as well), but didn't get my second one until after my free trial was over and i started my 3mo subscription. Now it says 30% off on my next one.

thanks,

John

The first one would be used when you signed up and the 2nd would appear following the trial. Once the two reports are used, it'll offer the 30% discount.

Message 22 of 26
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@llecs wrote:

@j_casteel wrote:

thanks,

John

The first one would be used when you signed up and the 2nd would appear following the trial. Once the two reports are used, it'll offer the 30% discount.

When i signed up for the free trial and paid TU report/score it told me i would get 2 free. I used the first one on 7/5/12(the original date of getting SW), but when i checked about trying to use it again i couldn't find it anywhere and then someone mentioned that it should be where it told me "30% off my next report..."  Then when i renewed for my next month (which i've paid for July and August now) i got the one on 7/18/12 but that was only after I had bought and paid the $14.95 (min of 3mth) subscription. I have no others available and it says the same thing..."30% off my next report..."

Do i have to pay for the year to actually get 2 free? B/c I've only actually received 1 free (during my free trial) and 1 paid (right after my subscription payment)?

Thanks,

John

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 23 of 26
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I take it you meant EQ vs. TU. SW gives you two reports per year with the first being used when you first subscribed (7/5). Then your second was used later in the month. Come next July you'll see two reports appear. The monthly price of $15 or whatever it is covers the monitoring and they throw in 2 reports with the subscription. Just when you first subscribe, they make you use one of the two reports (which makes sense because you'd need to know your report anyway to correctly set the target score).

Message 24 of 26
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@llecs wrote:

I take it you meant EQ vs. TU. SW gives you two reports per year with the first being used when you first subscribed (7/5). Then your second was used later in the month. Come next July you'll see two reports appear. The monthly price of $15 or whatever it is covers the monitoring and they throw in 2 reports with the subscription. Just when you first subscribe, they make you use one of the two reports (which makes sense because you'd need to know your report anyway to correctly set the target score).

I understand that, but I got one on 7/5 the day i subscribed and then after my free trial was over and I paid the $15 I got another one. It never gave me and option other than 30% off my next report until I paid the $15 on 7/18. So did I actually get my 2 free reports? To me it seems like I got one during my free trial and I paid $15 for the next one.

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 25 of 26
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Ah I misread. I thought the 7/18 report was free and the $15 paid on 7/18 was the monthly fee. I think the discount for future reports brings the price to $13.97 I think.

Certainly call them if you purchased SW for the first time on 7/5 and didn't have the option to pull the remaining report for free. I always thought the last report appears after the 3-months period, but I was told that wasn't the case. Worth a call.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.