Reply
Valued Contributor
j_casteel
Posts: 1,743
Registered: ‎06-21-2012

Re: Second Score Power Report

It said the same thing when i signed up in early July. I got the one from the day i signed up (even did the TU as well), but didn't get my second one until after my free trial was over and i started my 3mo subscription. Now it says 30% off on my next one.

 

So does that sound right? I thought i was suppose to get 2 free as well.

 

thanks,

 

John

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $19.5k | NavChek $15k | Lowes $15k | BoA WMC $8.1k | Freedom $3k | Discover $4k | CSP $5k |
Starting Score: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Score: EQ:686 EX:709 TU:703
Goal Score: 700
across the board
Moderator Emeritus
llecs
Posts: 32,880
Registered: ‎08-04-2007

Re: Second Score Power Report


j_casteel wrote:

It said the same thing when i signed up in early July. I got the one from the day i signed up (even did the TU as well), but didn't get my second one until after my free trial was over and i started my 3mo subscription. Now it says 30% off on my next one.

 

So does that sound right? I thought i was suppose to get 2 free as well.

 

thanks,

 

John


The first one would be used when you signed up and the 2nd would appear following the trial. Once the two reports are used, it'll offer the 30% discount.

Valued Contributor
j_casteel
Posts: 1,743
Registered: ‎06-21-2012

Re: Second Score Power Report


llecs wrote:

j_casteel wrote:

It said the same thing when i signed up in early July. I got the one from the day i signed up (even did the TU as well), but didn't get my second one until after my free trial was over and i started my 3mo subscription. Now it says 30% off on my next one.

 

So does that sound right? I thought i was suppose to get 2 free as well.

 

thanks,

 

John


The first one would be used when you signed up and the 2nd would appear following the trial. Once the two reports are used, it'll offer the 30% discount.


When i signed up for the free trial and paid TU report/score it told me i would get 2 free. I used the first one on 7/5/12(the original date of getting SW), but when i checked about trying to use it again i couldn't find it anywhere and then someone mentioned that it should be where it told me "30% off my next report..."  Then when i renewed for my next month (which i've paid for July and August now) i got the one on 7/18/12 but that was only after I had bought and paid the $14.95 (min of 3mth) subscription. I have no others available and it says the same thing..."30% off my next report..."

 

Do i have to pay for the year to actually get 2 free? B/c I've only actually received 1 free (during my free trial) and 1 paid (right after my subscription payment)?

 

Thanks,

 

John

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $19.5k | NavChek $15k | Lowes $15k | BoA WMC $8.1k | Freedom $3k | Discover $4k | CSP $5k |
Starting Score: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Score: EQ:686 EX:709 TU:703
Goal Score: 700
across the board
Moderator Emeritus
llecs
Posts: 32,880
Registered: ‎08-04-2007

Re: Second Score Power Report

I take it you meant EQ vs. TU. SW gives you two reports per year with the first being used when you first subscribed (7/5). Then your second was used later in the month. Come next July you'll see two reports appear. The monthly price of $15 or whatever it is covers the monitoring and they throw in 2 reports with the subscription. Just when you first subscribe, they make you use one of the two reports (which makes sense because you'd need to know your report anyway to correctly set the target score).

Valued Contributor
j_casteel
Posts: 1,743
Registered: ‎06-21-2012

Re: Second Score Power Report


llecs wrote:

I take it you meant EQ vs. TU. SW gives you two reports per year with the first being used when you first subscribed (7/5). Then your second was used later in the month. Come next July you'll see two reports appear. The monthly price of $15 or whatever it is covers the monitoring and they throw in 2 reports with the subscription. Just when you first subscribe, they make you use one of the two reports (which makes sense because you'd need to know your report anyway to correctly set the target score).


I understand that, but I got one on 7/5 the day i subscribed and then after my free trial was over and I paid the $15 I got another one. It never gave me and option other than 30% off my next report until I paid the $15 on 7/18. So did I actually get my 2 free reports? To me it seems like I got one during my free trial and I paid $15 for the next one.

 

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $19.5k | NavChek $15k | Lowes $15k | BoA WMC $8.1k | Freedom $3k | Discover $4k | CSP $5k |
Starting Score: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Score: EQ:686 EX:709 TU:703
Goal Score: 700
across the board
Moderator Emeritus
llecs
Posts: 32,880
Registered: ‎08-04-2007

Re: Second Score Power Report

Ah I misread. I thought the 7/18 report was free and the $15 paid on 7/18 was the monthly fee. I think the discount for future reports brings the price to $13.97 I think.

 

Certainly call them if you purchased SW for the first time on 7/5 and didn't have the option to pull the remaining report for free. I always thought the last report appears after the 3-months period, but I was told that wasn't the case. Worth a call.

 

 


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+