Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Score Power Report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Second Score Power Report

Hello, I try my best not to post but instead lurk and read up on things without bothering anyone, but recently I've come across an issue I can't seem to resolve.

Upon ordering scorewatch a couple of months back, I read that you get two score power reports, one you get as soon as you order, another you get, whenever you want for the next 12 months (as long as your subscription is up). Then 30% off afterwards.

I can't seem to find for the life of me where to get that second Score Power report, all I can find are 30% off links, can anyone help point me in the right direction for this?
As far as I know, I have not used my second report, since only one shows up on the main page of Score Watch.

Any help regarding this matter is greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: Second Score Power Report

Why all these endless questions?  Smiley Very Happy 

Just kidding, Makenza.  Welcome to the forum!

There's a link in there somewhere saying "You have 1 Score Power report remaining".  As I recall, it's on the lower right hand corner of one of the pages.  I haven't used Scorewatch for a little while (my credit profile is pretty stable at the moment), so I can't be more specific for you as to the location of that link.  But it is there.

You'll find it.

And, just so you know, a lot of us on these boards love to be bothered with questions.  That's why we're still here, so ask away!   Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, that's just it, on the main page of Score Watch, at the lower right hand side, it says "Save on your next Score Power"

30% off the regular price, with a button "Buy Score Power"

As far as I remember, I think that's supposed to say exactly what you are saying.

Message 3 of 26
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Hmmm.

If you had used the 2 of them up already, I 'd think that they'd both show up on your account, with the scores and dates you pulled them.

If this isn't a pressing issue, a mod or an administrator will probably be along in a while with a better solution for you.  But I think it might be "Customer Service" time.

Maybe a glitch, but I'm sure it'll get straightened out for you.

Keep us posted.  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 26
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, I try my best not to post but instead lurk and read up on things without bothering anyone, but recently I've come across an issue I can't seem to resolve.

Upon ordering scorewatch a couple of months back, I read that you get two score power reports, one you get as soon as you order, another you get, whenever you want for the next 12 months (as long as your subscription is up). Then 30% off afterwards.

I can't seem to find for the life of me where to get that second Score Power report, all I can find are 30% off links, can anyone help point me in the right direction for this?
As far as I know, I have not used my second report, since only one shows up on the main page of Score Watch.

Hi Makenza,

I'm not sure why you only received one report with your Score Watch subscription, but I've verified that's the case and will report it to the techies.

There is a myFICO policy whereby if you order the free trial version, then cancel your subscription within the first year, and then resubscribe to another free trial within a year, you'll only receive one report the second time.  But that's not what you've done.

We've added a couple of free reports and scores that you can pull anytime while Score Watch your subscription is active.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

-Barry

Message 5 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your assistance Barry,

Yeah, I did do the trial for Score Watch a couple of years back, but wasn't that fico savvy at the time and wasn't too serious about it.

Oh how the times have changed and people grow, now I'm much more aware of how things are working in the dark in regards to credit Smiley Wink

Thank you so much for the free Score Power reports, I really appreciate it! And no need to thank me, I'm glad to be of service if I'm able to help improve anything at all Smiley Happy

-Makenza

Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

i made a big mistake when i first signed up.  i got the free one, but the next day i guess i thought i had to hit the score watch power report thing button to see a new score (not a report!)  it took me a while to realize i used the second one - ALREADY!  goof.  guess ill pay more attention next time   Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 26
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

i made a big mistake when i first signed up.  i got the free one, but the next day i guess i thought i had to hit the score watch power report thing button to see a new score (not a report!)  it took me a while to realize i used the second one - ALREADY!  goof.  guess ill pay more attention next time   Smiley Sad

+1  I did that too when I first signed up. I can laugh about it now, but wasn't so funny back then.

Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have this same problem. I'm supposed to get two? and it says i only have one remaining.... but i have never used the score power report link previously.

Message 9 of 26
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I have this same problem. I'm supposed to get two? and it says i only have one remaining.... but i have never used the score power report link previously.

If you paid for the year, you'll get two upon subscribing, with one of the two being used when you first subscribe. After you subscribe, you'll see the remaining available for use.

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.