Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seriously considering cancelling..

tag
2FixMyCredit
Established Contributor

Seriously considering cancelling..

Why does it seem that SW updates often when you are using the trial but once you pay for it you get no updates, unless of course you use the power report?

Two months now I've had this problem, the explanation I get as to why is completely bogus "we have 30-60 to update" ALL other products I use update just fine but not score watch.

And yes I had the settings right and all that but still no updates?  I feel like I'm wasting my money on this product.

Total CL: $40k+
Discover, BOA, GE, Cap 1, Chase, Barclay!
Gardening Start: 04/22/2013

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Seriously considering cancelling..

What changed on EQ that would have led to an alert?

Message 2 of 4
2FixMyCredit
Established Contributor

An account reporting as paid off and lower balance on one card.

I had to use a power report to get it to update because I KNEW there was an update and sure enough my score had went up, and the above mentioned was there but score watch failed to report this in a timely manner?  The lady I spoke with was not helpful in the least either.  Its just upsetting.

Total CL: $40k+
Discover, BOA, GE, Cap 1, Chase, Barclay!
Gardening Start: 04/22/2013

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Definitely check out the SW Guide found stickied. Paying down balances will not result in an alert. Paying off an account won't result in an alert either unless the account status changes (e.g. "was a charge-off" or "paid collection" or something similar).

Paying down balances could result in a FICO increase as you experienced, however your score is only monitored every 7-10 days. How long ago did the paid off account reflect on EQ?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.