cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sick and Tired of Scorewatch!!!! DeJaVu!!!

tag
LuvsRetro
Frequent Contributor

Sick and Tired of Scorewatch!!!! DeJaVu!!!

I am having the same problem that I had last year about the same time.  I haven't received any updates since the beginning of May.  I have had serious uti changes, but no alerts.  I have set my score notification to 1 point above the current score.  Nothing, nada!!

I was turned down for credit in April because I had a "recent delinquent account/missed payment"!?!?!?!?   So, I know that I have not missed a payment, nor was late since 2001, however, I do have that  2001 CrapOne chargeoff that I disputed back in February 08.

3 days after I was turned down,  I received an alert (score dropped 36 points) that one of my accounts have changed.  It's CrapOne - myFico has changed the reporting to reflect that it's an "open repo/foreclosure" account and that I missed a payment in February.   So, I disputed the reporting and received the Equifax hard copy -- CapOne is not reporting any lates since Nov 2001 and Equifax reports that it is not reporting as a reposession/foreclosure. 

This same thing "reporting glitch" happened last year - same month - and was not fixed/corrected until July of last year.  I received an alert April 07  (account changed to repo/foreclosure - it also dropped my score 40 points) and then I received the next  alert when myFico corrected it back to "credit card" late July 07 of which I gained some of the points back. 

Now, I guess that I will just sit and wait, because you just can't fight myFico.  It's like hitting your head against the wall. 

10/01/2017 myFico EQ-778 TU-793 EX-781
11/01/2017 myFico EX-799, Barclays 11-4 Reported: EQ-796 TU-826 EX-799
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.