Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site navigation suggestion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Site navigation suggestion

Often while I'm reading a message on the forums it triggers a question in my mind about my CR/last ScoreWatch report. It would be nice if, while in the forums, I could have a link that would directly access my purchases instead of having to go to back to the home page to access the link.

I'm a lazy clicker. Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Site navigation suggestion

desifink wrote:
Often while I'm reading a message on the forums it triggers a question in my mind about my CR/last ScoreWatch report. It would be nice if, while in the forums, I could have a link that would directly access my purchases instead of having to go to back to the home page to access the link.

I'm a lazy clicker. Smiley Very Happy

Your purchases are only two clicks away from any message.  You don't have to go back to the homepage first.

As long as you're logged in, click "Products" and then "My Purchases".

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Site navigation suggestion

Right - but that's the same # of clicks it would take me to get to the home page. I'd like just one click. As I said, I'm a lazy clicker. Smiley Happy

On the home page, when I'm logged in, I can see the "my purchases" link at the top. It would be nice if that link was on every page for consistency's sake.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.