Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Score watch only watch EQ??

tag
makeynik
Regular Contributor

Re: So Score watch only watch EQ??

Barry,
I am sure that is true, but there is nothing out there it seems from myfico to send someone in a timely manner to CSC for dispute, so it wasn't until I went on EQ website and tried to dispute online that I had any inkling...shouldn't myfico make it aware to its paying customers that they should check their zip code with EQ from the get-go and not send someone on a 30 day goosechase. I mean, if I am paying for a service, such as scorewatch, which I was, which only deals with EQ, shouldn't their be some notification that EQ will not handle disputes if you live in such and such a place?
6/30/08 TU 441 EQ 425 EX 513
8/01/08 TU 499 EQ 488 EX 489
8/23/08 EQ 556
9/04/08 EQ 567
11/14/08 TU 531, EQ 582, EX 509
12/29/08 EQ 620 (yea!) EX 546 TU 555
1/17/2009 TU 568 EQ 620 EX 584, 4/15/09 TU 506, EQ 612
5/24/09 TU 558, EQ 646
Message 11 of 12
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: So Score watch only watch EQ??

I'll see if there's something myFICO and Equifax can do to clarify this situation for users in the CSC zip codes.  Just so you know, myFICO works only with Equifax directly and has no business relationship CSC.  Thanks for raising this issue, makeynik.

makeynik wrote:
Barry,
I am sure that is true, but there is nothing out there it seems from myfico to send someone in a timely manner to CSC for dispute, so it wasn't until I went on EQ website and tried to dispute online that I had any inkling...shouldn't myfico make it aware to its paying customers that they should check their zip code with EQ from the get-go and not send someone on a 30 day goosechase. I mean, if I am paying for a service, such as scorewatch, which I was, which only deals with EQ, shouldn't their be some notification that EQ will not handle disputes if you live in such and such a place?

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.