Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry it didn't work out...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry it didn't work out...

I placed an order for Score watch on August 25th, today I cancelled my subscription (via email) because I have not received any alerts. I pulled on Aug. 25th..Score was 511 on Sept. 3rd I pulled again (had a removal) and my score was 522, but never an alert. Since then I have had a foreclosure and a civil judgment removed and still no alerts. Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
KimberH
New Contributor

Re: Sorry it didn't work out...

I have to agree with the above poster.

There has not been ONE alert and my score changed by over 20 points! This thing is unnecessarily complicated (on setting it up) or simply doesn't work

"Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into" Ollie
Message 2 of 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Sorry it didn't work out...

KimberH wrote:

I have to agree with the above poster.

There has not been ONE alert and my score changed by over 20 points! This thing is unnecessarily complicated (on setting it up) or simply doesn't work

Are you sure about that 20 point increase, KimberH? According to the reports ordered from myFICO, all of your reports ordered between 8/20 and 9/16 are the same. Also there don't appear to be any changes to your credit reports during that time that would have triggered an alert.

Your target score was set to your latest score on 9/24, so let's hope your score will change (for the better) soon and generate a score alert. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.