cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribed to SW but with Buy Today's Score link?

tag
Angko
Regular Contributor

Subscribed to SW but with Buy Today's Score link?

Hello all, newbie here. I just purchased SW last month and subscribed to SW. Under my score, there is a link that says "Buy Today's Score". My score from last month has changed and increased this month. So my question is, why do I have to buy a score if SW automatically monitors and automatically change? Thanks Smiley Happy

Current MyFico Scores as of Dec 2013: Fico EQ: 768 | Fico EX: 775 | Fico TU: 744
*** CSP: 5000 | BoA MC: 6400 | BoA Travel Rewards: 5000 | City TYP: 6500 | Discover IT: 7800 | Amex BSP: 6000 | Amex PRG: NPSL | Macys: 1500 ***
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Subscribed to SW but with Buy Today's Score link?

While SW monitors your EQ FICO and monitors for certain changes, there may be times where you'd want to pull EQ from somewhere just to see specific changes. Some in here see very little changes to their credit over time because nothing is happening. Others are in the repair phase of their credit and it would be handy to see changes to the reports on an ongoing basis.

Message 2 of 3
Angko
Regular Contributor

Re: Subscribed to SW but with Buy Today's Score link?

Thanks for the explanation. Got it!

Current MyFico Scores as of Dec 2013: Fico EQ: 768 | Fico EX: 775 | Fico TU: 744
*** CSP: 5000 | BoA MC: 6400 | BoA Travel Rewards: 5000 | City TYP: 6500 | Discover IT: 7800 | Amex BSP: 6000 | Amex PRG: NPSL | Macys: 1500 ***
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.