Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribing for all 3 CRA scores?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Subscribing for all 3 CRA scores?

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Is there a way to have all 3 CRA's monitored every month, or just the one we have on here and then you just buy scores for the other 2 randomly?

Thanks,

Jonny

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Subscribing for all 3 CRA scores?

I'm afraid not. TransUnion does have their FICO quarterly monitoring service, but of course, that's just quarterly. And Experian doesn't offer one at all.

What many of us rather obsessed FICOnians do is compromise on a combo of EQ Scorewatch, a monitoring service like CreditSecure or TrueCredit that allow up to daily report pulls (ignore their FAKO scores), and a whole lot of reading and note-taking here on the forums to be able to make educated guesses as to when our EX and TU scores might have changed.

I wish there were a FICO 3-in-1 monitoring service. Smiley Sad I'd buy stock in that puppy!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish there were a FICO 3-in-1 monitoring service. Smiley Sad I'd buy stock in that puppy!

So would I!

With the economy changing I would only hope a 3 in 1 product like this would emerge.  Petition...petition!

Message 3 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Lefty0118 wrote:

So would I!

With the economy changing I would only hope a 3 in 1 product like this would emerge.  Petition...petition!

Tell the CRA's about it. Varying levels of cooperation there, to be polite.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 6
oohhjamila
Valued Member

I got ScoreWatch for Equifax a couple months ago for 8.95/mo before I knew about discount codes. I wonder if I should cancel, then re-subscribe w/ a 20% off code but that just seems like penny-pinching to me. Although it would save me over $20/yr. Anyway, ScoreWatch is awesome cus I don't have to keep randomly pulling my score or report, it alerts me whenever there is a change which has been at least a couple times a month. I recently just subscribed to the Quarterly Monitoring for TransUnion w/ a 20% discount code so I pay 3.96/mo. On top of giving me my score and report every 3 mos, it also alerts me whenever there is a change. So whenever I get alerted for changes in those two, I can use a ScorePower to buy my Experian score for $10.95 (a discounted scorewatch subscriber rate). So basically, on average it's costing me $12.91/mo for two scores and at most $23.86/mo if I wanted to see all three at the same time. I think that's awesome and well worth it!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I find this combination works well for me:

subscribe to ScoreWatch for changes to EQ

subscribe to TrueCredit to pull all three reports (not scores) whenever I want

order FICO scores every 3 months, on the same day, from all three (thru myfico)

If you didn't care about pulling your credit reports whenever you wanted, the TrueCredit Quarterly Monitoring is good to have.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.