cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Frustrated.. How Often Do You Get Updates?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super Frustrated.. How Often Do You Get Updates?

I am confident this question has been asked a million times.. however I am getting a lot of updates from my Barclays card as I recently paid off a large amount of debt.. However myFico which I pay for to monitor all three FICO scores is stagnet and will not update?  What is the point of paying for this service if I can not even get it to update.  May as well just get the score from Barclays for free?  Is something wrong on my end or does myFico just take FOREVER to update?  Please advise as I am about ready to make the myFico disconnect call...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Super Frustrated.. How Often Do You Get Updates?

Overall I'm ok with the myFico service, but the latest lack of updates is frustrating, so I hear you on that. 

I subscribed to this service to get timely updates to my credit report, and of course any score updates to use in conjunction with my free Credit Karma account, as I am in a mad rush to rebuild my credit.

Sadly, the service I do not pay for is giving me timely updates, while myFico has not given me any updates of my latest activity.

Trying to be patient, but my second credit card app is waiting, and somewhat contingent on my activity logged here at myFico.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Super Frustrated.. How Often Do You Get Updates?

I am always having issues with my Experian score. The other two seem to update regularly. For my experian score the last update was on January which to me was unacceptable. Not to mention a glitch where in my dashboard my Experian escore went down 30 points to reflect a score from 2014. 

I sent two support tickets which were basically ignored and asked me to call in. I got fed up and called and cancelled the service.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.