Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suze Orman Fico Kit Rip-Off

tag
chozyn1
Valued Member

Suze Orman Fico Kit Rip-Off

I bought the Fico-Kit today but i don't have the choice of the debt eliminator. Why??
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Suze Orman Fico Kit Rip-Off

Hi chozyn1,

All Suze Orman Platinum Kits come with the Debt Eliminator, so I'm not sure what the issue.  Click on Quick Links to see all the features of the Kit.  If you do not have debt, then it won't automatically be included in the Action Planner, but it should always show in Quick Links.  If this doesn't help you, then I suggest you call our Customer Care center to speak directly with an agent.
Message 2 of 8
chozyn1
Valued Member

I understand what you are saying. But i indeed have debt, but the debt eliminator is not under the quick links or anywhere else on the report, or action planner. I dont understand why its not available or isnt showing up. Any help appreciated.
Message 3 of 8
chozyn1
Valued Member

1. Examine your FICO® scores and credit reports
  2. Let's carefully review your credit reports and FICO® scores. These provide an important foundation and starting point for your FICO® future.
  3. TransUnion
  4. 11/11/2007
  5. This score is more than 1 day old. Get your up-to-date score from TransUnion now.
  6. Equifax
  7. 11/11/2007
  8. This score is more than 1 day old. Get your up-to-date score from Equifax now.
  9. Experian
  10. 11/11/2007
  11. This score is more than 1 day old. Get your up-to-date score from Experian now.
  12. Find and dispute errors on your credit report

Errors, omissions and out-of-date information can lower your FICO® scores. I'll make it easy for you to take the steps necessary to make sure your credit reports are accurate.

13. Day-To-Pay Reminders

, I see late payments are hurting your FICO® score. Let's set up some easy to use bill payment reminders!

14. Stop creditor harassment

The collection on your credit report may have creditors harassing you. I'll show you what you can do about it.

15. Find out if you can afford this home

Let's take a close and truthful look at the expenses related to a new home to help you decide how much home you can comfortably afford both today and tomorrow.

16. Return to your InfoVault

Return to your InfoVault to retrieve or update your important information.

17. Other features:

Get a new FICO® score and credit report
Getting an up-to-date score and credit report helps you stay on top of your credit health.

FICO® score simulator
By playing with this simulator you can see how the financial actions you can take might affect your FICO® score

Update your financial goals
Let me know about changes in your financial goals so that I can update your personalized FICO® Kit Action Planner.

View your FICO® score history
See all of your previous FICO® scores and credit reports in one place.                                                                                                                                                                           

Message 4 of 8
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Until you are able to determine what the issue is, this link should get you there if you enter it while you have the kit up.

EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi chozyn1, from what you have listed in your post I see that you indeed do not have Debt Eliminator as one of your choices on the Action Planner.  It's odd that you do not have it listed in the Quick Access links in the upper right corner though.  This list is not dependent upon anything in your report, it simply lists all the features available with the kit.  If you don't see it though, please do call our customer care center and an agent will verify the issue and log a ticket so that our technical team can take a look. 
Message 6 of 8
chozyn1
Valued Member

thank you smart cookie that actually worked. thank you so much.
Message 7 of 8
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

chozyn1 wrote:
thank you smart cookie that actually worked. thank you so much.

Fabulous!  Has the problem been fixed yet?  I think on my Suze Kit it's option 3 on the first page... a big blue 'button'.  I was wondering if it was your screen resolution that might distort it or if it was some sort of odd tech issue on myfico's side.

It's a nice kit, I am sorry that you were having such issues with it and hope it's been resolved so you an enjoy all that you paid for with it.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.