Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suze Orman Kit

tag
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

Suze Orman Kit

First.....I LOVE myfico!!!  I can not say a single negative thing about this place.  You can get your real scores (or as real as you can get from TU).  I never have an issue with my SW.  The Suze Orman Kit however, I do not believe this product is worth the money for the consumer, or the effort from myfico.  Most of the information is straight common sense, and the rest of the information you can get for free on the forum.  I see that you get two powerscores with it, but that is about the highlight on it.  The information vault is a thoughtful idea, but.....i dont know.  I will not purchase this product again and apply that money into buying a couple more report pulls as ithat would be a much bigger help for me.  I am not completely knocking the product as it MIGHT benefit someone else, but as for me it was pretty useless. Smiley Sad  But I want to restress this myfico is awesome as a whole and I am a full blown addict!

Starting Score: Sep 23, 2014 EQ 577 TU 583 EX 567
Current Score as of 6/28/17 EQ 628 TU 643 EX 625
Goal Score: 700
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Suze Orman Kit

Hi diveforfun97,

Glad to hear you love myFICO.  Sorry you're not satisfied with the Suze Kit, tho.  As you say, it's likely that the Kit might be more useful for someone who's not aware of some of the credit basics and does't use the Forums.  We appreciate the feedback, nonetheless.

Just to be clear, the Suze Kit comes with 3 -- not 2 -- reports and scores from either EQ or TU.

-Barry

Message 2 of 4
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the reply.  Just wated to let of the peple who were reading and researching here that they might be able to continue what they are doing and save their money.  THIS SITE IS AWESOME!

Starting Score: Sep 23, 2014 EQ 577 TU 583 EX 567
Current Score as of 6/28/17 EQ 628 TU 643 EX 625
Goal Score: 700
Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

One thing that I will say in favor of the Suze kit is that the scores and reports display for 12 months after the initial purchase. If you buy a score through the FICO Classic Standard product or whatever it's called these days, the score report goes poof after 30-45 days or so, so you have to remember to hit "printable report" and save it to disk if you want to have it available for comparison. (Of course, if you pull the last Suze report two days before the one-year anniversary, it's gone in two days, so that bears remembering.)

I track EQ through Scorewatch and TU through Suze.

Like you, I skip over the advice and vault and whatnot, and I still leap out of my chair when those teeth suddenly gleam out at me. Smiley Surprised

-- Note to whomever in FICO land develops these things: there are perfectly good reasons for wanting to access a report that's over one month old. For instance, when someone posts asking why their score dropped 30 points, I'm always asking them to compare the negatives on the old report and the new and see what changed. You can't do that if the older report has already vanished. Maybe you'd sell more Classic Standard scores if they stayed accessible for a longer period of time. Smiley Wink

-- also maybe stop changing the names on everything Smiley Very Happy

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.