Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum

I purchased the Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum and got only one FICO report from EQUIFAX. How many other report can I get with this product? How come when I tried to get reports from other credit report agency, MyFico site want 15.95 for each new report? How many report am I supposed to have with the purchase of this kit?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum

kdhnguyen wrote:

I purchased the Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum and got only one FICO report from EQUIFAX. How many other report can I get with this product? How come when I tried to get reports from other credit report agency, MyFico site want 15.95 for each new report? How many report am I supposed to have with the purchase of this kit?

Thanks!

Welcome to myFICO and the FICO Forums, kdhnguyen!

It looks like you successfully ordered all three reports and scores using your Suze Kit. To access them, simply log into your myFICO account and open your Suze Kit. Click on Quick Access, then click Examine your FICO scores and credit reports. You should then see all three reports and scores, which will be viewable for the next year. Enjoy! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does this kit provide updated scores throughout the year, or does it just pull your score once for the year?

P.S. The Products page still states that it provides all 3 FICO scores.

Message 3 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

KristinH wrote:

Does this kit provide updated scores throughout the year, or does it just pull your score once for the year?

P.S. The Products page still states that it provides all 3 FICO scores.

Hi KristinH...the Suze Kit provides 3 reports and scores that are single snapshots. They don't update. You can pull them at any time during the year, but 3 is the total you're going to get. And we're in the process of updating our Products page to better indicate that there are 3 reports available from 2 bureaus. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.