Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum

Hello! I am new here; been doing alot of reading on the subject of credit. I purchased Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum and today the I tried to use the FICO simulator and got the following error msg:

Sorry, the FICO® Score Simulator is only available if you have an Equifax or TransUnion credit report from the past 30 days. This is because it simulates changes to your actual credit data, so that data must be recent.

When I purchased the Platinum Kit it did not mention this anywhere; disappointed with Platinum Kit.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum

From what I understand the Suze kit does not automatically pull all three reports/scores at once, and lets you choose when you pull each. 

Is it possible you've only pulled the Experian one so far?  If so, the Simulator doesn't work with the Experian info, only the Equifax and TransUnion data.  So once you pull one of those two reports in your Suze kit, I would think you'd be able to use the Simulator with that information.

Message 2 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

chief wrote:

Hello! I am new here; been doing alot of reading on the subject of credit. I purchased Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum and today the I tried to use the FICO simulator and got the following error msg:

Sorry, the FICO® Score Simulator is only available if you have an Equifax or TransUnion credit report from the past 30 days. This is because it simulates changes to your actual credit data, so that data must be recent.

When I purchased the Platinum Kit it did not mention this anywhere; disappointed with Platinum Kit.

Hi chief!
I checked and I think you're right that this isn't mentioned for any of our product information for products that include the simulator. This is the first time I can recall this being pointed out by any of our customers and I'll be sure to suggest to our marketing folks that we make this information available up front in the future. As a courtesy, we've added a couple of free reports to your Suze Kit. Or if that's not satisfactory we can cancel your Suze Kit and give you a refund for the two reports. Thanks for letting us know. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I will gladly accept the 2 reports. I really liked the FICO simulator, when I went back to use it I was suprised that it was only for 30 days. Again, Thank you. -ChiefSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.