Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suze Platinum or Myfico deluxe?

tag
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Suze Platinum or Myfico deluxe?

I am confused.. which is better? From what I'm reading you only get the 3 reports from suze but NO UPDATES whatsoever but with myfico deluxe you get an update on all 3 reports and scores every quarter.. Is this correct? Why spend all that money with suze's kit if you don't get an update at all, you just get to look at the same report for a year... please let me know if this is correct because I am sick of tc and want real fico's.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Suze Platinum or Myfico deluxe?

With this link you will see the differences.

Message 2 of 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Suze Platinum or Myfico deluxe?

scramblingin2007 wrote:
I am confused.. which is better? From what I'm reading you only get the 3 reports from suze but NO UPDATES whatsoever but with myfico deluxe you get an update on all 3 reports and scores every quarter.. Is this correct? Why spend all that money with suze's kit if you don't get an update at all, you just get to look at the same report for a year... please let me know if this is correct because I am sick of tc and want real fico's.

Hi scramblingin2007,

Just to be clear,  the only myFICO products that give you updates to your reports/scores are Score Watch (two reports over a year and daily credit alerts/weekly score alerts from Equifax) and myFICO Identity Theft Security Deluxe (quarterly reports/scores/alerts from TransUnion).

And be sure to read the product descriptions fused provided links to, if you haven't already.

Hope that helps!

Barry
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.