cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suze's Fico Kit vs Fico Deluxe AND will pulling my own credit/FICO scores affect my credit report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Suze's Fico Kit vs Fico Deluxe AND will pulling my own credit/FICO scores affect my credit report?

What is the difference between Suze's Fico Kit and Fico Deluxe (other than the price) - they both give you FICO scores for all three bureaus, plus credit reports, right? Does anyone recommend one over another?

Also, I want to buy a house in 6 months - year. I don't want a lender to pull my credit report just yet as I don't want the inquiry to appear and affect my credit score. If I pull it with either of these products, does it appear as well and affect my score?

Thanks to everyone in advance for their input!

Message Edited by GreatCredit on 05-11-2007 03:05 PM
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Suze's Fico Kit vs Fico Deluxe AND will pulling my own credit/FICO scores

The Suze Kit offers a bit more. Coaching, debt payoff plan, detailed info on correcting inaccuracies, ect.

And pulling your own reports will never hurt you.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit inquiries are designated "hard" and "soft." Softs don't show up as inquiries and do not affect your score. Anytime you pull your own CR, it's a soft.

The Suze Orman kit gives more detailed advice. Plus, you get to see Suze Orman and her big wide smile on practically every page. (I'd rather see a randomly selected Beauty of the Week from the past 20 years or so of Jet magazine, or at least some swimsuit models from Sports Illustrated, but hey, that's just me.)
Message 3 of 7
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Any discount codes on that S Orman package?
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

So if a lender wanted to shop some mortgage rates for me, could I provide them with the scores from Suze's kit so they can run estimates, since I don't want them to pull my report until I'm closer to buying? Does this make sense?
Message 5 of 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

GreatCredit wrote:
So if a lender wanted to shop some mortgage rates for me, could I provide them with the scores from Suze's kit so they can run estimates, since I don't want them to pull my report until I'm closer to buying? Does this make sense?

Yes... but it is likely they will want to pull you scores themselves.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Always do a search for discount codes. CB, CIC and google.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.